Welcome Our Newest Attorney, Deepak Desai
In May 2018, Donnellon, Donnellon & Miller welcomed attorney Deepak K. Desai to the firm. Deepak joins the firm bringing years of experience in many areas of the law, including Employment Law, Municipal, Small Business, Zoning and Real Estate. Deepak is a Cincinnati native and graduate of Covington Latin School, Northern Kentucky University and Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he graduated first in his class. Deepak uses his prior experience as a small business owner and operator to represent clients in the employment law and small business areas of the law. Deepak also serves as the Solicitor for the Village of Lincoln Heights and works closely with the firm on its continuing representation of Cities and Villages throughout the Cincinnati area.
We are all very excited to add Deepak to the firm and welcome him to our team.
Get to know Deepak a bit more by reading his answers to 10 questions below.
1. What is your favorite part of your job?
Problem solving and helping people
2. Best advice anyone has given you.
Relax and breathe
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“If you have a chance to accomplish something that will make things better for people coming behind you, and you don’t do that, you are wasting your time on this earth.”
4. Where did you grow up?
5. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
6. If you could be talented at anything instantly, what would you choose?
7. Have you read a book recently that you would recommend?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is your favorite hangout spot in Cincinnati?
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?