A Neighborhood Cincinnati Law Firm for Everybody
Three generations of Donnellons have been involved with the law firm of Donnellon, Donnellon & Miller. Each generation has had different areas of legal expertise, and as a result, the firm covers an impressive range of legal territory.
The first Donnellon generation was represented by the firm’s founder, Edward J. Donnellon.
- 1951: Edward J. Donnellon founds the suburban practice
- Early 1960s: the Donnellons moved the practice to the Deer Park area, making it one of the first suburban law firms in the Cincinnati area
- 1990: the practice moved again, to its current location next to Moeller at 9079 Montgomery Road in northeastern Hamilton County
The second generation, represented by brothers Tom and Terry Donnellon, continues to work at the firm. Each has different areas of legal expertise.
- Tom Donnellon: estate planning, trusts, Wills, probate, business law, and real estate law
- Terry Donnellon: personal injury, special needs trusts, municipal law, litigation, business law, and dealership law (also Law Director for the City of Montgomery)
The third generation, Meghan Donnellon Hyden, has her expertise in estate planning, probate and trust administration, as well as family law and domestic relations.
The Miller of Donnellon, Donnellon & Miller, Doug Miller, joined the firm in 1985. Doug Miller brings a wealth of knowledge to the practice. Miller also trained as a CPA, and his expertise includes taxation, township law, municipal law, and Wills and trusts.
Doug Miller is currently the Law Director for Sycamore Township, a large area of Cincinnati that includes more than 20,000 people as well as the thriving retail areas of Sycamore Plaza and Kenwood Towne Centre.
Rob Butler’s specialties include collections, personal injury, domestic relations, and criminal law. Butler has been a crucial part of Donnellon, Donnellon & Miller since 1990.
Deepak K. Desai, who joined the firm in 2018, is a vital component of the Donnellon, Donnellon and Miller legal team. Deepak focuses on Small Business, Employment Law, Municipal Law, Zoning, and Real Estate Law. He has been practicing law since 1993, and is a graduate of Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University. Deepak has served as the solicitor for the Village of Lincoln Heights for many years.